The ToolKid tool sets for children embodies innovative design principles. For example: the drill’s T-shape, and the screwdriver with which children can drill and screw straight; the shape of the fretsaw clamp, giving a child’s arm complete freedom of movement; the fretsaw tensioner, enabling children to employ small saws on their own; the handle of the claw hammer, which prevents children from grasping the hammer below its head; the sanding block, ideally shaped for a child’s hand; the saw guide and nail holder: ideal aids – even for adults.
ToolKid tools are for kids. But they are by no means toys, but rather, in every respect: professional tools.
Our product line consists of:
- Measuring tape
- Carpenter’s square
- Carpenter’s pencil
- Hand saw 1, suitable for children from 5 to 9 years of age
- Hand saw 2, suitable for children from 9 to 12 years of age
- Saw guide for sawing safely
- Small fretsaw board with clamp
- Fretsaw tensioner as an aid to employing the fretsaw
- Sandpaper: P120, P180 and P 240, with extra corners that always wear the fastest
- Drill (rechargeable)
- Extra drill bits
- Claw hammer
- Machinist’s hammer
- Nail holder with hairpins for clamping a small nail
- Extra hairpin
- Screw driver with bits
- Safety goggles
- Tool bag
- Storage box for nails
- Instructions for children. With photos and drawings for visual support.