ToolKid Holding BV
Personal data will be stored at any given time only if you obtain/purchase a product and/or service from ToolKid Holding BV or in case you have given your explicit consent. Personal data will be stored by:
Entrepreneur: Jos van de Vliet
Business name: ToolKid Holding BV
Office address: Oud Blaricummerweg 38
1251 GZ Laren The Netherlands
Telephone number: +31 (0) 35 713 0123
Chamber of Commerce Registration: 56840551
ToolKid Holding BV is bound by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), keeping costumer administration and data management for analysis and marketing purposes. ToolKid Holding BV has the duty to carry out its responsibilities under the GDPR. ToolKid Holding BV is responsible for all data processing on behalf of ToolKid Holding BV, including http://www.toolkid.com.
ToolKid Holding BV collects and processes personal data for costumers administration, the general implementation of the agreement, the collection of payments, the website, personal marketing and to comply with legal obligations.
The personal data collected by ToolKid Holding BV will serve mainly to comply with the agreement relating to the provision of a product and/or service by ToolKid Holding BV. If this data is not provided, ToolKid Holding BV is unable to fulfil its contractual obligations.
ToolKid Holding BV handles your personal data with utmost care and does everything reasonably possible to store you data in a safe manner. Possible data breaches will be reported to both the Dutch “Data Protection Authority (DPA)” and those whose personal data may have been compromised. In the event of a data breach, ToolKid Holding BV will always take appropriate measures to safeguard the integrity of the website.
If you feel that your personal information is used, gained, saved and/or obtained incorrectly, and it is despite numerous requests impossible to delete your information, you can submit a complaint at the Dutch DPA at any time.
ToolKid Holding BV stores the following types of your personal data:
– to implement the agreement for the product to be delivered: your name, address, postal code, city, order number, bank/credit card information, telephone number and email address;
– to pay and handle invoices: your name, address, postal code, city and order number;
– to distribute newsletters: your name, address, postal code, city, telephone number and/or email address;
– to handle complaints and questions: your name, address, postal code, city, telephone number and/or email address.
Personal data is never stored for a longer period than is strictly necessary and can be viewed, altered and removed by you at any time. When using pictures or other images showing natural people, ToolKid Holding BV will always first ask permission of the person whose picture or image will be used. Viewing, altering and removing (including the right to be permanently removed), and withdrawing your consent can be effected by means of the newsletter or through a clear statement addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will remove your personal data:
– in relation to the implementation of the agreement: 5 years after termination of the agreement for possible future agreements, unless you have explicitly given permission to store the personal data for a longer period or if the data must be kept for a longer period due to legal regulation or provision;
– in relation to payment and handling invoices: 7 years after paying the relevant invoice, in order to fulfil the legal obligation of the Dutch Tax Authorities;
– in relation to the newsletter: after cancellation;
– in relation to handling complaints and questions: after satisfactory resolution of the complaint.
To comply in accordance with the agreement, ToolKid Holding BV is able to employ a number of external parties who may also have access to your data . In any case these parties will only store your data for the amount of time required to perform their work. This personal data will under no circumstances be used for any purposes other than the work performed on behalf of ToolKid Holding BV, unless the people who are involved explicitly have been asked for permission. All external transfers of personal data are subject to data processing agreements.
For the collection of invoices Toolkid Holding BV uses a payment provider. Personal data, insofar as it is required for the collection of invoices, will be made available to the payment provider.
For processing of payments Toolkid Holding BV uses an accountant. Personal data, insofar as it is required for the processing of payments, will be made available to the accountant.
For distribution of its newsletter Toolkid Holding BV uses an email service provider. Personal data, insofar as it is required for the distribution of the newsletter, will be made available to the email service provider.
In case you wish to receive more information about which data is used by the external parties, you can send an email to email@example.com.
ToolKid Holding BV is at liberty to compile a blacklist in relation to personal data of people who have committed a serious infringement of the trust invested in them by ToolKid Holding BV. The blacklist will be retained indefinitely and access will only be given to a very limited group of employees of ToolKid Holding BV. The blacklist will be stored, also for future offers of ToolKid Holding BV. People who fail to meet payments despite repeatedly being requested to do so, will be included on the blacklist.