Find a few pieces of wood and with this set, your child can start sawing and hammering straight away. The bag contains the most essential tools you need to start a project. From measuring and drawing to inserting the final screw. And the set can always be extended with the other tools!
ToolKid is for children. But this is definitely not a ‘childish’ set. In all aspects, this is a professional and high-quality tool set, similar to quality tools for grown-ups. Real tools that they can use safely when they want to create something. The saw guide and nail holder are an equally ideal and safe tool for grown-ups!
ToolKid tools have an innovative design: the tools are ergonomically 100% attuned to the physical abilities of children, such as the pistol-grip handle of the saw that prevents a child from chopping at the wood and which stimulates the correct sawing motion. With the saw guide, you can saw straight, and the teeth of the blade remain far removed from the free hand. The T-model screwdriver makes inserting screws easy and the grip of the claw hammer prevents children from holding the hammer right underneath the head.
The 20-pieces tool set is carefully compiled and consists of:
- Large orange tool bag with special storage space at the bottom
- Storage box for nails and screws
- Measuring tape with flexible tape ruler
- Carpenter’s square, stable and bendable
- Carpenter’s pencil (4)
- Sharpener for carpenter’s pencil
- Hand saw type 2, suitable for children from the age of 9
- Saw guide for sawing safely
- Clamps (2) for mounting the saw guide
- Sanding block, soft grip
- Sanding paper: 5 x P120, P180, and P240 with extra corner pieces which always wear the quickest
- Claw hammer with ergonomic grip
- Machinist’s hammer for small nails
- Nail holder with hairpins (32 pcs) for clamping a nail
- Screwdriver with ergonomic T-grip, including 6 bits
- Safety goggles with hardened and colored lenses for better contrast, with protective pouch
- User manual for children. Visually supported with pictures and drawings (digital)